CRM is a customer relationship management system that allows businesses to set up their processes and automate sales. Integration and setup of a
Why integrate a
CRM allows you to effectively organize the work of the sales department and enhance the quality of customer service. The advantages of such integration are as follows:
- Analysis of the sales department effectiveness. It helps one measure the productivity of individual specialists, coordinate and distribute the workload among employees and analyze the stages of sales funnel;
- Storage and systematization of client data.
CRMrecords the entire history of a client’s interaction with the sales department. It stores the history of purchases, contact data, preferences and all the messages and conversations with operators. This enables you to increase your customers’ loyalty by sending them personalized recommendations and suggestions;
- Automation of business processes.
CRMreduces the burden on the staff and allows you to optimize work processes of the enterprise. With CRMand ERP integrated, it is possible to facilitate document management, conduct transactions according to the stages of the funnel, and send emails automatically using prepared scenarios;
- Analysis of the advertising channels effectiveness. An end-to-end analytics provides you with the opportunity to track the entire customer path – from viewing an ad to paying for a product on the website.
The best solution for automating internal business processes as much as possible is to integrate
Ways to integrate the
CRM system and the website
You can connect the
Free (built-in) integration methods
You can conduct integration with the website without any third-party instruments – the product’s built-in tools are used for this purpose. The optimal free methods of synchronization include installation via a prepared script and connection via email.
Creating a contact form or a widget
The most popular solution is to add a ready-made widget or a contact form. To do this, you need to create a new form in the synchronization settings of the
When the new form is saved, a program code will appear in the
The advantages of this method are the ease of setup and the option of creating separate forms on the website. The drawbacks are the minimum amount of visual changes and the lack of configuration options for the linked custom fields.
Creating a website on the basis of
Developers of modern
The strength of this solution is a complete integration of your online service with your
Integration via paid solutions
Similarly, you can integrate the
When speaking about the advantages of this method, the extensive synchronization and data-to-CRM uploading setting options should be highlighted. One of the main challenges is the need to install a third-party app, since finding a suitable solution for unpopular CMSs or self-written websites is often problematic.
Integration with the use of API
API is a programming interface that enables the server to receive queries and send responses, which allows you to set up synchronization between the third-party IT products. Integration with
For example, API can help you set up the distribution of customer requests into the best church
To integrate the website with the
To summarize, let’s look into the most preferable methods of website and
- Creating a form or a widget is the easiest and the cheapest integration option that allows you to collect customer data. This solution will suit informational websites, blogs, online portfolios, business card websites, etc;
- Third-party apps can be used to handle the most complex tasks associated with launching landing pages, small online stores and the like, but they are not suitable for more complex cases;
- Using API implies flexibility of setup and ability to complete even the most complicated tasks. In case of challenging and nontrivial integrations, such as connecting an online store or a corporate website to a
CRMsystem, it is recommended to contact the specialists.