Ahhh, Pinterest. Like many, I am feeling slightly overwhelmed by the push to commit to yet another social network. But I also see the potential here, so I am (slowly) taking the plunge.
I have started by doing some research and exploring some of the ways small businesses can use Pinterest (you can see my Pinterest account here, and one of my favorite boards I’ve been working on: Free Small Business Resources).
While I am working on preparing some tips and examples to share on this blog, I thought it would be helpful to share some of the articles that I’ve been reading on businesses using Pinterest:
- Pinterest for Business: A Primer for Marketers & Entrepreneurs, SimplifyThis
- How Pinterest Can Benefit Your Small Business, OPEN Forum
- How Pinterest Is Becoming the Next Big Thing in Social Media for Business, Entrepreneur
- 56 Ways to Market Your Business on Pinterest, Copyblogger
- 10 Tips to Get the Most Out of Pinterest for Your Business, The Next Web
- 9 Tips: Boost Your Business With Pinterest, Inc.com
- Pinterest Marketing Tips for SEO, Traffic, and Online Reputation Management, KISSmetrics
- If You Pin It, They Will Come. Crazy Happenings at Pinterest, Sabrina&Company
- How to Use Pinterest in Your Small Business, OPEN Forum
- Top Tips for Brands on Pinterest, Simply Zesty
- Use Pinterest for Your Small Biz, Websites for Small Biz
- Pinterest Isn’t for Every Small Business, Boston.com
- 150 Brands on Pinterest, Type-A Parent
- Pinterest Frenzy. Will Marketers Kill It?, Right Mix Marketing
- 3 Ways to Use Pinterest for Marketing Research, Social Media Explorer
- Pinterest for Brands: 5 Hot Tips, OPEN Forum
As you can see, there is so much to learn! If you have read a helpful article on using Pinterest for business, please share the link in the comments.