There are 2011 wrap-ups popping up everywhere, and many are relevant for small business, providing some great reflection and tips for digging into 2012.
So to officially close out 2011 and make it easy for you to find the best in business for the year, here are 10 of the best “best of 2011″ lists for business.
1. 10 Best Bonfire Blog Posts – What did readers like most on this blog? Here are the top 10 Small Business Bonfire posts from 2011.
2. The Best Internet Marketing Posts – This is pretty much the ultimate guide to Internet marketing reading from 2011 with hundreds of links. Bookmark it…it will take you a long time to get through!
3. 100 Best Marketing, Social and Viral Videos – If the link above doesn’t have your head spinning, here are 50 videos (part 2 has the remaining videos) to get you woozy.
6. 10 Best Books for Entrepreneurs – Jeff Haden lists the best business books for entrepreneurs on Inc.com.
7. 10 Best Business Books – Want more books? Here are 10 more not-to-miss business books from 2011.
8. 10 Best Green Business Stories – 2011 was a big year for sustainability and green business. Here are ten stories that demonstrate that.
9. 50 Best Websites – If you need inspiration for a 2012 website redesign, this article from Time magazine will certainly get you started.
10. The Best and Worst of Everything in 2011 – In case there was something missing in the lists above, this mash-up on Fast Company covers it.